Are you having trouble getting your website approved for Google Adsense? Here is a perfectly legitimate way to get your Google Adsense account easily.
- Create a fresh Gmail account and don’t use this account for anything. Keep this Email id separately for Adsense.
- Create a free blog in Blogger and complete the profile with your own information. Choose blog name related to your content, don’t use hyphen and numbers. Please select short name as your domain name. Design your blogger template to look as a professional. Don’t use dark colors and create a about me widget in your blog,
- Create unique contents as much as possible, don’t post many contents in a single day. Instead of post one article per day, it makes your site live and increase visitors as well as search engine rankings.
- Google will not just approve your blog, if your content is unique. It also give importance to the visitors. To get approve, you should increase your blog visitors. You can submit your blog to forums, which getting high traffic. This will increase your blog traffic. Submit your blog sitemap to Google by registering in Google Webmaster. Now add a Google Adsense widget to your blog. Don’t place ads below the topics. Now your blog is completely ready to submit for Google Adsense approval.
- Now your blog is ready for Adsense needs. Final step is to register your blog in Adsense. Fill the form and submit for approval. Approval process may take two to four days. After, you get an email that your blog is approved.
Now sign in to your Adsense account and start earning.
To prevent your Google Adsense account, read this article: Prevent Google Adsense Account Ban.